WE ARE OPEN!
While we are trying as hard as we can to maintain as much of a "normal" operation as possible, we have a few protocols in place to help us protect our customers and staff.
- All business is conducted outside of the shop. No customers will be admitted in side the building. No exceptions.
- 6' of separation between staff to customer and customer to customer must be adhered to. If our staff becomes ill, we cannot remain open and will not be able to fix your equipment.
- We disinfect phones, pens, door handles, equipment, and all surfaces continually and put on fresh nitrile gloves regularly. We are doing everything we can to prohibit the potential spread of this disease.
- When you arrive at the shop please call 239-574-4499 and remain in your vehicle. Please have your equipment in the trunk or bed of the vehicle. We will discuss your repair needs over the telephone and we will gather and return your equipment from the rear compartment of your vehicle. We will accept credit cards over the telephone and place your receipt with your equipment.
- Although infrequent, there may be times that staff members working alone will need to leave the store and pick up materials from the distribution center. We ask you to please be patient with us in these rare circumstances.